My parents gave Kendon this ball toy for his b=Birthday and he LOVES it! He is obsessed with Balls! So this was the perfect gift! I forgot to mention that on his birthday I invited 18 people over for dinner and his party! So we had roast and lots of good stuff. Thank you to my mom for all her help! I could not have done it without her! Thank you to everyone who came to Kendon's party and fr the presents that you gave Kendon! He got some really cute things! We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






1 comment:
Happy Birthday Little Kendon! I can't believe his is one! He is so fun and so happy all the time!Hope you are all doing good! Love ya!
Post a Comment