
On our way to Disneyland JK and I were talking about how we did not think that Kendon would be afraid of the Characters because he is always so happy and friendly and will go to anyone. But we were wrong! I don't know if it was because he was not feeling the best, of it he was just scared of them. He did not really like any of them, and he would not get too close to them. Winnie the Pooh was a good distance from him, so he did not mind him as much.

As you can tell by the look on Kendon's face, he did not like Eore at all!

And he didn't like Pluto!

He was ok with Goofy because again, he did not get too close to him.

We walked all the way through Mickey's house to go and meet him, and I think Kendon was most afraid of him! He started screaming and crying, so we did not stay in with Mickey very long.
No comments:
Post a Comment