CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

California Continued

Shelle and I at the reception.
This was my bouquet for Shelle's wedding. I think they turned out so pretty!
4 of the Bridesmaids, the 5th bridesmaid was the photographer, so we could not get her to step away to be in this picture. She was waiting for Shelle and Brae to come out of the temple.
Kendon and Daddy at the reception

Shelle's cake was a cupcake cake and I think it was so cute! And it was such a good idea! It made it so easy for everyone to have some cake! We just had to wait to have one until after Shelle and Brae had cut the top cake.

1 comment:

cat+tadd=sam said...

What a beautiful wedding, Shelle looks amazing! I LOVE her dress!

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.