CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Going Private...

We have decided that it is time that we need to set our blog to private. There are too many creeps out there that we do not want reading our blog. If you would like to continue reading our blog please leave me a comment and I will add you to our list. I will look at the comment and then delete it so it is never published. If you would feel more comfortable you can e-mail me at sftblldanielle_11@hotmail.com We would love to continue sharing our joys in life with you! 

15 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karrissa Winward said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karrissa Winward said...

Oh yeah, do you have Josh or Alexis' email address so I can ask to be invited to their blog?

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colby and Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy said...

I would like to be able to get on. I love being able to keep up with you and Kendon!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jake and Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cat+tadd=sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanna said...

I would like to be able to continue viewing.

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Madsen's said...

Count me in!

Amberly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.