CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

California continued...

This is at Shelle ad Brae's luncheon. They had it at a restaurant right on the ocean. It was really pretty!

Shelle and I at her luncheon
Shelle and Brae McMullin for the first time! I took this picture as they were coming out of the Newport beach temple. This was a long day! JK said that I could stay the night with Shelle and the other bridesmaids at the hotel and he would take Kendon back to where we were staying. All the girls stayed up talking until 3 am and then Shelle and I had to get up at 7 am to do her hair! When I was done with her hair I had 4 Bridesmaids hair to do and my own! So in total I did 5 up-dos and curled mine and then Shelle pinned it up for me! It was a lot of fun though, I LOVE doing hair!!
JK took this picture outside of the Temple while we were waiting for Shelle and Brae to come out. It is such a cute picture, I went and got it printed out in a 8x10!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You DID a SUPER job with tons of hair to do! What a crazy day, huh? Love all the pics by the way. In my opinion, there can never be too many pictures :) You should've blown that one up of Kendon...glad to see you did because his little smug grin is so cute.

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.