CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Day At The Zoo

Allyn and I went to the Idaho Falls Zoo with our boys the other day. It was fun because Kendon was actually recognizing the animals and he LOVED it!
Baby Carter asleep.
I put those leafs on our noses that are sticky in the middle. I remember we used to always do that when we were kids. Kendon did not like it though! 
I had to hold his hands down to get a picture!
I have never seen a turtle this big walk around, so I had to get a picture! Me and Allyn also experienced something else while we were watching the Turtles...but we won't mention that! 

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.