CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Shelle's Bridal Up-do


Last week my best friend Shelle called me and asked me if I would help her do her hair for her bridal pictures! I was so excited that she asked me to do it! We met in Beauty school and Shelle is known for doing the best up-dos! She did mine and it looked AMAZING!!! I always wondered who she would have do her hair for her wedding because she is the best and she is a perfectionist! So I was really excited when she called me to help her. It was not an easy up-do though. Her hair is really short!! I mean it wont even all pull up into a ponytail so it was tricky doing an up-do! We had to just pin her hair down wherever we could. And then we used extensions for the bun and the curls. I was impressed that I got it to look this good. I was a little nervous!!!
On this side her hair would not even pin back so we decided to do a french braid and it looked so neat! And then that whole bun is fake hair! I think it turned out to look pretty real!
I love the way that the back turned out! We did those pin curls to hide all the bobby pins that were holding her real hair in place. I miss doing hair on a daily basis! I really enjoy it, but I am so blessed to be able to stay home with Kendon!!!

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.