Monday, June 2, 2008
Finally!
I finally figured out how to work my blog! So I am going to start using it alot so that people can get on and be updated on our family and what we are doing! We are living in Kansas City Missouri for the summer, JK is selling security systems. The mid west is very different from Idaho but I like it! It is really hot and humid...which I am not used to the humidity, and I have not decided if I like it! But it is just temporary and it is a good experience for us. The weather can be a bit crazy, we have already had one tornado that hit just a mile from our apartment and I am sure there are more to come. Whenever there is a bad thunderstorm I am always on the internet checking the weather alerts to make sure there is not a tornado warning! Our apartments are awesome and all of the people that are here with are a really fun! There are a bunch of married couples and kids so we all get together alot and do fun stuff to keep us busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






No comments:
Post a Comment