CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day

My parents came to visit us this last weekend and for fathers day. My mom found this Future missionary tag and brought it for Kendon. He wore it to church. He looked to cute! It was so nice to see my parents. I missed them alot while we lived n Kansas City, so I am glad to be back! 
Me, my dad and my sister Chelsey on fathers day. I love you daddy!
Me and my Dad.
My dad and mom. They are just a good looking couple! I love you guys so much! Thanks for coming to visit!

3 comments:

Court and Brade said...

Hey there! Ya, we were living just a a few hours away... Anyway, Brady has sold for 3 years... this is just my first year out with him. He is managing for Pinnacle this year. What is Curtis' company? Is it home security? I haven't seen him since his wedding reception....

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

That is the cutest picture! Make sure you send one to Jake. I am so glad your parents got to go see you. I love your mom so much. Your home is beautiful. I'll bet youget lost! I am so glad you are back in Utah.....away from tornados!

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.