CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Anniversary

JK turned 25 on May 7th! Since he had to work til like 10 it was too late to go out to dinner so I decided to order take out sushi! His favorite! I went to a place called Stix in Kansas City, Kansas and it was really good! We actually went back there for our 2 year anniversary on May 25th but we sat in the habashi side so that I could have steak and shrimp. I am not a huge sushi fan! But this place is really good and worth the money!

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.