
So when my cousin talked to us and told us that we should come and work for him he told us that he had a house for us to live in and this is it! It is a house that was just built and the owner has not sold it yet because he wants to wait for the market to get better so he is letting us live in it for FREE!!! It is huge! I almost would rather live in an apartment it is so big, but I am not going to complain I like it. It is 8 bedrooms finished! It is really nice and I told JK it will probably be the biggest house that we ever live in! haha Here are some pictures of the house inside.

This is the Kitchen. When I build my own house I would love to have a kitchen like this! It is so spacious and nice.

This is a view from our bedroom. It is the family room and dining area.

This is the family room. I love the fireplace! But I do not like the hardwood floors throughout the whole main floor! They are not good with a 9 month old that crawls around. When he falls he hits alot harder than he would on carpet! It scares me!!!

This is part of the master bathroom and you can see some of the closet. The closet it the size of a bedroom it is huge! Too bad I dont have enough clothes to fill it! Dana you would love this closet!!!
1 comment:
Holy Cow! That IS a huge house! I would be so afraid of damaging something. But hey, a free place to live...thats great!
Post a Comment