CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Discovery Gateway

On Friday I took Kendon to Discovery Gateway with Travis (my brother-in-law) and Kesley (my niece). It was alot of fun! Kendon is still a little young to enjoy all of the fun things they have for kids to do there, but he still had a good time. It is really nice to be back in Utah and living by family again! I just wish that my family lived here too! 

1 comment:

Lovey Dovey said...

You guys need to let people know where you are. We didn't even know you were back in Utah. That is great. Get me a cell number and I will text you all the fun and great texts that I send to the rest of the family. A Sid.

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.