Monday, January 10, 2011
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving this year we were with my family. We had it at my parents house, and it was pretty low key. Just us, my parents, my brother and sister, and my grandma and grandpa. It was good it was low key, because JK, Kendon and I all had the flu! It started with Kendon the Friday before Thanksgiving! We put Kendon and Boston down for bed on Friday night and then decided to go do some shopping and asked Grandma and Grandpa to listen for the kids. About 30 minutes into our outing we got a call from Grandpa that we had a little boy that had thrown up all over his bed! We rushed home and took care of our miserable guy. Kendon's flu lasted from Friday until Monday!! He would feel fine during the day and then would throw up every night! It was miserable! Then JK came down with it Monday and was in bed ALL day! I came down with it Tuesday and was in bed ALL day! Thankfully JK was better Tuesday...or so we though...his came back on Wednesday and he was down again ALL day! I was better on Wednesday...but with the track record of everyone else, I knew that mine too would come back...sure enough Thursday Thanksgiving Day mine came back and I was sooo sick! I was throwing up all day every 20 minutes!!! So I spent Thanksgiving on the couch...no food!!!
Miserable me on Thanksgiving day scoping out the ads and where we were going to do our black friday shopping! Yes my Mom, sister and myself were crazy and were up by 4:30am shopping!!! But it was very worth it!
After Thanksgiving dinner they decorated the Christmas tree. Kendon was thrilled that he got to help!
He helped get all of the ornaments out of the boxes and set them out on the table
And then he started hanging them on the tree...mostly in one area!

Kendon's wonderful decorating skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






No comments:
Post a Comment