CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

JK's present creation 2010

Each year I look forward to seeing what JK comes up with to make out of my presents that he gives me and each year gets better and better! This year was the Empire State Building! It was awesome!
In the works
I guess it was quite the process. I am not allowed to see it until it is complete!


The finished product!
It's taller than Kendon!
Don't mind JK's UGLY beard!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

OK - that is the cutest present ever! I was wondering why he used wrapping paper and was thinking that there were presents in each of the sections. Totally cool! JK and his beard - lol! Mountain man. You two are totally cute!

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.