Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Santa Clause
This year our ward Christmas party came to the rescue to see Santa Clause! I don't know why but I never could make it over to the mall to take the kids to see Santa. So good thing Santa came to our Ward party!
Kendon was FINALLY not scared of Santa! He waited in line for about 30 minutes to see him and walked right up to him and sat on his lap!
And of course told him EXACTLY what he wanted to Christmas...a Motorcycle just for him!
Then Boston got a turn and he surprisingly did very good! He did not cry at all! He just stared at him!
I think he didn't cry because he wanted that candy cane that Santa was going to give him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






No comments:
Post a Comment