CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

KENDON IS POTTY TRAINED!!!

That's right Kendon is 100% potty trained! And it only took a week and a few accidents! When I started training him he was having a hard time. He was fine going pee in the toilet, but when it came to pooping NO WAY! He usually poops after breakfast, and he would wait ALL DAY until I put a diaper on him at bedtime to poop in his diaper! I was getting so frustrated...Then I got online and found this WONDERFUL kiddyloo potty below! There were a few different ones and so I let Kendon choose it out so that he would be excited to use it when it got here!
When it got here I put it together while he was down for his nap and when he woke up I showed it to him and he climbed right up and when pee and then went poop for the first time on the toilet! It was a MIRACLE! Then he got down ran around for a minute and said I want to go again and got back up and went poop again, and then repeated that once more! From then on it was history...he pretty much trained himself! I love this potty! And now he is fine not using it. He just had to get past the fear of going in the potty...
Showing off his cool Buzz light year underwear. Kendon is OBSESSED with Toy story right now, so when he put on his underwear he had to call Buzz (Daddy) and tell him he was wearing his underwear and that he would not pee or poop in them! haha FUNNY!
Checking them out some more! So proud of you Kendon!

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.