Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Carnegie Science Center
Last Saturday a bunch of us went to the Carnegie Science Center. It was a lot of fun! There was so much to see there, I don't think we even got to see it all! Kendon had a blast!
Looking at the fish
Looking at the Crab that you could touch, but Kendon would not dare...
Kendon and Heather playing
Shooting a rocket. Kendon loved this!

This was a game that you put the unripe tomatoes in the left hole and the ripe tomatoes in the right hole, after I told Kendon what to do he pretty much got them all right!

He loved the water area. I think it was because of all of the ping pong balls!

This thing was cool. You would put the calls in the tube...
And then Twist this thing so the balls would go to the top
And when they got to the top they would dump out into a plastic tub and then the tub would pour the balls back down
Planting his garden
Boston and Brighton with their cucumbers
Boston wanted to eat the Cucumber so bad but I would not let him, so I placed his strap from his stroller in his mouth instead!
They had the coolest train area! It was huge! It was actually the city of Pittsburgh. Kendon and Carter loved it and were in there forever watching all of the trains
Boston even had fun!
The Baseball stadium

Boston was laughing at Brighton, they were being so cute with each other!
And here is Brighton laughing at Boston!
Boston next to the Robot!
Kendon playing some Basketball. He did not want to give anyone else a turn!
This was cool. You would push a button and stand up to these boards and a light would flash and then when you moved out of the way your shadow was there
Kendon had fun trying different poses!

They had an earthquake booth. You pushed different buttons and it would give you the different levels of an earthquake.
Kendon had a fit over this ball! He wanted it so bad! I would give it to him and he would run off with it so I would get it back and put it back above the air and he would throw a fit again and put his arms out and try to reach for it! haha
The city of Pittsburgh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






No comments:
Post a Comment