CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

We are here!

We made it to Pittsburgh after 3 long days of driving! We left May 6th around 2 pm and made it to Laramie Wyoming. Then we got up the next morning at 6 am and drove ALL day! And did the same the next day and finally arrived around 5 pm! Then we picked my Mom, Chelsey, Kendon and Boston up from the airport at 9. We were so thankful to my Mom and Chelsey for flying the boys, it was so nice not having to worry about stopping frequently with them! It is so nice to be here and be settled! I owe it all to my Mom and Chelsey for being unpacked and settled! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! When we got here they did not have an apartment ready for us...supposedly they had given ours away, so we got to stay in an extended stay! I'm not even going to go into details because it is stupid and it just makes me upset. So Sunday (Mother's Day) they had an apartment for us. They kicked out the single techs and put them in an extended stay and gave us their apartment. It was NASTY when we arrived!!! The bathrooms were a disaster, there were empty beer cans left in the kitchen, the kitchen was a mess...oh and to top it all off we heard not to sit on our chair because one of the guys peed on it while he was drunk! LOVELY! Don't worry we have it covered!!! So we kind of got off to a rough start and at first JK and I were asking ourselves why we even came! But things are getting better, and I am starting to like it now! So when we moved in My Mom and Chelsey got right to work cleaning and unpacking. I was not feeling well so I didn't do much. I honestly don't think I cleaned any of the apartment!
Mom and Chelsey were able to stay until Friday morning and it was so nice! They helped me unpack, go grocery shopping, take care of the kids, and do some fun things when we had time! I seriously don't know what I would have done if they had not been here! I think I would still be cleaning and getting unpacked! Thank you Mom and Chels! I LOVE YOU!
Monday we drove downtown. It is pretty cool! On the way to downtown it is pretty bare, just lots and lots of trees. Then you come to a tunnel that takes your through the mountain and when you get out of the tunnel you have a beautiful view of the city, which is right on the water. I love it!
Boston reunited with his girfriend after 1 LONG month of being separated!
Stay away...shes mine! haha

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.