CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fun times

Boston absolutely LOVED playing on this ball! He had really good balance too! These were taken May 1st so he is not quite 8 months here! He was able to stand all by himself up against it!
I LOVE this face!


He always has his tongue out!

One day I was cleaning up and I could not find Kendon. I looked everywhere for him, then I walked into the family room and found him in Boston's bouncer! He had this huge grin on his face and was being so quiet cause he knew I was looking for him! haha He is a silly boy!

Eating Daddy's hat

Boston and Aunt Chelsey. She helps me so much with the kids when she is around! She loves them and they love her!
The beginning of May JK and I drove down to Utah on a Friday night to go search for a new car. We took Boston with us, but we did not want Kendon to have to go and drive that much. So Grandma and Papa took him up to the cabin for the weekend. He had a great time! They made a ramp out of foam pads for him to roll down, they played outside in the snow and of course went on a motorcycle ride! Thank you Mom and Dad for watching him for us!
This is the only time that Boston has ever fallen asleep on his tummy!

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.