
April 10th, 2010 we were able to go up to the cabin one last time with Grandma Carole Rae and Papa Don before we moved to Pittsburgh for the summer. We had a wonderful time just relaxing and being lazy! The boys had a great time!

I was not thinking when I packed and forgot that there would still be quite a bit of snow up there. Of course Kendon wanted to go out and play in the snow and go sledding and I didn't bring anything but his coat, gloves and hat! We pulled some things together and he was able to go out and had a great time!

He even wore Great Grandma Carole Rae's boots! He was one stylish little boy!


Daddy wore himself out pulling Kendon around the cabin! He is always making sure that Kendon gets to do everything that he wants to. I love him!

They were also able to go for a little motorcycle ride! Kendon was in heaven! I don't think there is anything he loves more than the motorcycle!


Boston being a BIG boy eating at the BIG table and sitting in a BIG chair!

YUMMMM!!!!
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! Boston is SO cute! So grown up I can't believe it! Love your little family!
Post a Comment