
We LOVE spending time at the cabin every chance we get! It is just BEAUTIFUL up there! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful place to be able to go visit whenever we want!

Totally cheesin it up!

Aunt Chelsey and he FAVORITE boys!



As kids we used to always make huge castles with poker chips! I got them out and helped Kendon make a little fort...he LOVED it!


A trip to the cabin would not be complete without a wheelbarrow ride!

Boston's first Wheelbarrow ride! He actually LOVED it! And Kendon was such a good big brother and held on to him super tight so that he would not fall!


He was even giving him kisses during the ride! So cute! I love my boys!

We took a walk along the river and it was beautiful that day! I love this picture of Papa and Kendon sitting on the dock!

Kendon LOVES his Papa!

JK trying to skip rocks

Teaching Kendon how to skip rocks!

Boston was really enjoying himself!

So cute!!! Love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment