CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Boston is a CLIMBER!!!!!

Boston climbs on EVERYTHING!!! I cannot control him! Kendon was NEVER like this! I guess they have totally different personalities! In September Boston was climbing on this chair and fell head first over the back! He could not crawl, every time he would try his arm would give out on him and he would face plant! I put him down for a nap and gave it a few hours and when he woke up it was worse! I decided to take him in just to be safe. They took some x-rays and it came back that he had a small crack in his collar bone! They had a second doctor look at it a couple of days later and he said he was not sure if it was really a crack or not...so who knows...they never told us any more then that! He is fine now, and he recovered pretty fast, but he hasn't learned not to climb on that chair!
Hopefully we don't have any mre incidents!

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.