Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Our Wet Walk!
We live right by a really nice walking path that is like 15 miles long and some of us girls have been going on 3 mile walks quite often. The other day we went for one of our walks and it was a beautiful day that went ugly by the last half mile. It was a lightning/thunder storm and it was POURING!!! By the time we got back to our car we all looked like we had jumped in the swimming pool with our clothes on! My stroller had a puddle of water underneath, and Kendon was mad because he had water in his eyes! From now on I will be checking the weather everyday we go on a walk to make sure there is no chance of rain!!!
Soaking wet!
He was Freezing!
Boston was Freezing too, but he is ALWAYS happy! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






3 comments:
that ALWAYS happens in texas! it can be hot and sunny one minute and then down-pouring another! silly weather!
happy anniversary! It does go by fast, especially with kiddos.
Boston is so cute with his army crawl. I was laughing at him laying on the floor trying to reach the toys. He is so adorable. Both your boys are.
Wish I lived close by and I could go on the walks with ya. :)
Hey, that happens in Kentucky all the time! You will have no warning at all! And by the way, I got that crib you were asking about at a store called Re-Kid.
Post a Comment