CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Kendon's Ramblings

The other night as I was putting Kendon to bed I was kneeling down to have prayer with him like we do every night. He was being kind of hyper and would not calm down and kneel down for prayer so I looked at him and said "Heavenly Father and Jesus like us to kneel down to say our prayers" as I said it I kind of pointed up. He thought for a minute and responded with "Jesus doesn't live in my room!" haha He then had to check his room to make sure that no one was in there! Then he knelt down for prayer!

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.