CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kendon's Ramblings

Kendon has discovered that Grandma Mary is my mom. The other day I was looking for my Mom so I was calling to her and Kendon said "Can you not find your mom?" Later that night my mom and dad were sitting in my dad's office doing some work and Kendon was in there with them. My Dad handed my mom a piece of paper and Kendon said "why did you hand your mom that paper" My dad said "that is not my mom, that is my wife" Kendon thought about it for a minute and then said "Oh! Did your Grandma turn into your wife???" haha He is very confused about what his Grandma is! In our house she is Grandma, Mom, Mary, Wife...I think he has it figured out now! :) Oh the things little ones say!

While we were in St. George this last weekend my Dad was packing the car for us to come home. Kendon of course wanted to help! About the 3rd trip to the car Kendon walked out of the condo first and then turned to my Dad with his arms wide open and said "I just noticed that I don't have anything in my hands!" SMART KID!!!

1 comment:

LauraBro said...

hah QT!!! just last week at my mom's he brought my attention to Savannah into the dog food when Kendon kept saying, "you wanna know why you can't do that?!!!:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.