I am so excited to finally be trained with Endless Glow. For those of you who have not heard of what that is, it is an Airbrush tanning company. I am going to be a tan technician and am going to be holding open houses for anyone and everyone that wants an AWESOME sunless tan! I was already very excited to start my business, but when ABC came out with this information it just made my business that more exciting! Bring on the HEALTHY tan!!!
Check this out:
http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=tanning%20beds
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






1 comment:
Cool! Wish they had it in San Antonio!
Post a Comment