
I made this Diaper Cake for my friend Kortnee's Baby shower. I found one online that I really liked and wanted to buy for her, but it was $150 so I decided to make one myself. It was my first time making one, so I thought that it turned out pretty good. I got on You Tube to find a tutorial on how to make them and then got to work! It only took me 2 hours to make, and I had a lot of fun doing it!


The one thing I wish I would have done is made these bows so that they could be hair bows. Kortnee said she is going to do that, so that makes me happy! All that has to be done is attach a clip!

I love the wipe container that I found to put on it! So cute!

And those blue and brown shoes are super cute! I wish I had a girl to put them on!

That flower is a cute headband

And a little stuffed animal that sings
6 comments:
way cute!!!
Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing ever. I wanna learn how to do that.
I got the your story at Roberts, they won't let u use a coupon, so they have to be on sale. You can buy the books and stuff with the coupons. You could use mine whenever you want tho. I am so impressed. SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!
Again, you did such a good job! And YES, I am making them into bows for sure, they are too cute to just have sitting around.
Thanks so much! I am lucky to have a friend like you!
You did such a great job! I love it!
that is sooo cute! what a good idea! you did a fantastic job. and those shoes are so freaking cute.
that is one of the cutest ones i have seen-- adorable!! and i just learned how to make those wipe cases- they are actually really easy and so cute! good job!
Post a Comment