CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dancing

Kendon has had a new thing with dancing all of the time. He will go to the CD player and say "I wanna dance" So I will turn on the music and then he will start jumping around the room and doing summer saults. It is so cute. And then after a couple of minutes he will say "mommy get your camera, take picture of me" So I have many pictures of him "dancing" around...which is really jumping around! And then after he is done he will ask to see the pictures that I took. He is just growing up so fast!After Kendon told me to get my camera and take pictures I sat down on the couch with the camera and he got mad. This is him pointing as he is telling me to go sit on the floor to take pictures! He is the boss around here!
Doing his summer saults.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is adorable! i love how he's telling you to take pictures. he's getting so big!

Judy said...

He is growing so fast!!!! I love the pics, We should try another photo shoot!

Brent & Dana said...

Kendon makes me laugh so hard sometimes! You are going to have your hands super full soon. Good Luck!

Shelle said...

Oh kendon baby, come and and see me!!!

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.