Monday, February 16, 2009
Valentine Cards
For Valentines Day Kendon made his Daddy and Uncle Jake a hand made card. They turned out so cute! But Kendon did not like that his hands were covered in finger paint at all! He hates it when he gets dirty!



This is the care package that my mom and I sent to Jake for Valentines Day! Do you think he gets spiled?!?! Just a little bit! My mom even sent a bag to his companion and the 2 other missionaries that live with him! She is the best mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






4 comments:
Your Mom is the cutest! What a fun package to get on the mission.
I am cracking up that Kendon is all bugged about having paint on his hands. I don't blame him!
what a fun package and idea! i love kendon's face...he doesn't look too happy about that paint!
That is an awesome missionary package, wow!
Care package- TO DIE FOR! I miss u
Post a Comment