CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick, sick, sick!!!

Well the last 3 weeks I have been VERY sick! Why have I been sick...I'M PREGNANT!!! I am only 8 1/2 weeks along and it has been horrible! I am on Zofran, which is the medication they give to chemo patients for nausea, and it worked great when I was pregnant with Kendon, but this one is stubborn! I am hoping that it will get better after I get out of the 1st trimester! We will see!
We are very excited for this addition to our family, and we can't wait to find out what we are having!!! Only 11 more weeks! haha Seems like FOREVER!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

how fun! congrats! hope you start feeling better soon! : )

Colby and Hilary said...

You poor thing. I was on Zofran too. Only they gave it to me through an IV cuz I couldn't even swallow my own spit!! Ha Ha. I feel so bad for you. Congrats on baby number 2 thats so exciting!!

Matt And Emily Butler said...

Congratulations!! I hope all goes well!!

Judy said...

Oh I hope it gets better soon. It is so hard when you have a little one to take care of, I just love ya!!!!

Court and Brade said...

congrats congrats congrats! My cousin Hayley just mentioned yesterday that you were prego! So exciting, but sucks being sick.. believe me I know!!! Hopefully within the next few weeks you start to feel better! Congrats, tell your mom hi for me!

Steph said...

Congrats Danielle! So excited for you guys. Hope you feel better soon. I guess if the Zofran isn't cuttin' it, then B6 and Unisom won't help either. Thanks for sharing the happy news!

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.