
We went to M&M World and Kendon has a blast there. He loved seeing all the life size M&M's

Kendon and baby Carter is in the other stroller somewhere?!?! haha


This tunnel made me SOOOOO dizzy! I was still dizzy after like 15 minutes...my body just does not handle things like this anymore!


At M&M World they have a 4D movie at the end of the maze you go though. Kendon would not wear the glasses, so I wonder if he thought the movie was a little messed up! I have never seen this part of M&M World and it was actually pretty cool. It is actually something good for kids to do in Vegas, and it gets them off the strip that is filled with junk!

JK and Jared with the M&M Car


So right outside of M&M World they had an Oxygen bar and the guy talked Allyn and I into doing it. It cost $5 and it was a waste! I guess I should have expected this. Supposedly there are all kinds of different things that you can put through your tube such as: Sex on the Beach (has some sort of Viagra in it) party time, calming, comfort...and they are supposed to make you feel good and stuff. But all Allyn and I got from doing this was a headache! I have always been curious what those oxygen bars do to you, so now I know to NEVER waste my money again!

At New York New York

We went to Circus Circus and watched the free Circus acts they put on. They have one every 30 minutes and they are only like 10 minutes long but they are cool and they are FREE! Kendon really enjoyed watching them and that is all we wanted!

At the Circus acts

one of the Circus Acts

Kendon did not get a nap before we went to Circus Circus and so after we watched the acts it was like 3 pm and he usually takes a nap between 11 and 12. I told JK to carry him for a little bit because he had been in his stroller for most of the time. Literally like 2 minutes after JK picked him up Kendon fell asleep sitting up, so JK layed his head down on his shoulder. Poor guy, we wore him out!

In & Out was our best friend on the trip! We were in Vegas 3 days and we ate there EVERYDAY for lunch! It was really good, but I was glad for a change when we left! Kendon LOVED the hamburgers! He ate a full hamburger himself everyday! I know not the most healthy meal for a 1 year old, but we were on vacation!!!

I thought this was the cutest picture of Carter! He is such a cute little boy!

On the 3rd day in Vegas we were all kind of sick of going to the strip so we went to a place that Allyn and Jared had been to before. It's called like Bonnie Farms or something. It is just South West of the strip I believe towards Red Rock Canyon. They had a lot of fun things to do there. They had a petting zoo that you could walk through, Ducks and Swans to feed, Peacocks to look at, Horses, Bulls...all sorts of fun animals! So Kendon fed the ducks, but he was a little hesitant about it. Maybe because while Kendon and JK were feeding them I wanted a picture so JK put some food on his hand and turned around for a picture and one of the Swans bit him on the hand! haha It was the funniest thing, I'm just glad it did not break the skin! I think JK learned a lesson!

There were like 6 peacocks throughout the zoo and they were all spreading their feathers! It was so cool! It was the closest that I have ever been able to get to a peacock!

Kendon experienced his first pony ride while we were there! He did alright. He did not like the helmet he had to wear at all, but he liked the ride as long and I was holding onto him and he had his binki in! We started the ride without the binki in and he was not happy, so about half way through JK gave me his binki and he enjoyed it after that! Some day we will get rid of the binki!!!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I just had to laugh about the oxygen bar! How funny! I've always been curious about those...I guess now I know! :)
What a fun trip! I want to go to that Bonnie Farms- we are always looking for something new to do here! And we love In-n-Out too, McKinley eats an entire hamburger also!
Post a Comment