CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Magic Number 8

8 Favorite T.V Shows:
1.
So you think you can dance!
2. American Idol
3. America's got Talent
4. Lost
5. Hero's
6. The Office
7. Prison Break
8. Dan and Kate plus 8

8 Places I love to eat:
1.
Texas Roadhouse
2. Olive Garden
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Spaghetti Factory
5. My house
6. Corinos
7. Jakers
8. Applebees

8 Things I did today:
1.
Prepared Dinner
2. Prepared my lesson for my Sunbeams
3. Went to Church
4. Ate Dinner
5. Had Scripture study
6. Talked about what we wanted to Christmas
7. Put Kendon down for a nap
8. Wrote my brother Jake his e-mail for the week!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1.
Getting a reply from Jake tomorrow!
2. Having my own house!!!
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. Shopping for people for Christmas
6. Talking to Jake on Christmas!!!!!!!!
7. JK being done with Pharmacy school
8. Jake returning from his mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Things I love about fall:
1.
Halloween
2. The pretty Sunsets!
3. Trick-or-treating...with Kendon of course!
4. The leafs changing colors
5. Carving pumpkins
6. Having lots of good food :)
7. The smell outside
8. ONE thing I HATE...your kids get sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Things I wish for:
1.
That I was pregnant again...
2. That JK was out of school already
3. That I owned my own house
4. We were completely debt free!
5. Jake could be home already from his mission
6. Kendon to NEVER get sick!
7. My mom to be 100% better!!!
8. To never get Cancer...even though I have a very high chance! :(

8 People I tag:
1.
Anyone that wants to spend the time trying to think of 8 answers for each question!

2 comments:

Judy said...

So fun to learn more about you!

The Schmidt's said...

Danielle!!! i love this post! i love john and kate plus 8.....it's probably one of my faves...i'm a loser

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.