CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Disney on Ice

A couple of weeks ago Telaine and I took our boys to Disney on Ice in Salt Lake. I was not sure if Kendon would enjoy it, because he did not like the Characters when we went to Disneyland, but he LOVED it! He was clapping at everything and saying "wow" and "oh" It was so cute. Telaine really wanted to stay in a hotel over night so we stayed at the Red Lion and took the boys swimming after Disney on Ice, and of course Kendon Loved that as well! We had a lot of fun together. I am glad that we did a trip together since Telaine is moving to Texas!!!
On our way to Salt Lake both of the boys fell sound asleep for most of the drive. It was nice to have it quiet, and Telaine and I had a chance to talk!
When we got to Salt Lake we went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner.
Me and Kendon waiting for Disney on Ice to start!
Ryker really into what was going on!
Kendon clapping when the Characters were coming out

1 comment:

Tanya & Curtis said...

thanks for the invite girls...

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.