CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trouble has begun!

Kendon has figured out how to climb up things on his own. My mom had this stool out in the kitchen to get something and Kendon took it upon himself to climb up onto it and try and get into the dishwasher. We are in for trouble!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Danielle! I didn't know you had a blog-how fun! I loved catching up on your sweet lil' family. Kendon is SO big!! He is so handsome! Those eyes! What a punkin'. Your Mom looks beautiful! Happy Birthday to her! Hey, send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to our blog so we can keep in better touch. :)

Steph said...

Oh, PS...this is Steph Collette. Maybe I already have your e-mail? I'll check.

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.