CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cute Pictures

Kendon was playing with these glasses at Nana and Granddad's so I put them on him, and he did not like it!
It was so cold when we got back to Salt Lake, we went and visited Allyn's grandma and the only blanket that I had to wrap Kendon up was a pink one, so I had to get a picture. It was so warm in Vegas and St. George and then we came home to FREEZING weather and SNOW! I am so not ready for Snow! What happened to fall?!?!?!
Kendon and Daddy paying the Piano at Nana and Granddaddy's house.
Kendon playing the Piano at Grandma and Grandpa's.
It was so cute, he found his reflection in the Piano and was looking at himself and laughing. And then he started pointing at it and talking. I wish we would have captured it on video!

3 comments:

Judy said...

I love the glasses. He is so cute, mr. personality. He brings so much joy to your mom!
About Fall......I think it over. BRRRRRRRR!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

HEYY! So good to hear from you! Let's get together really soon! Let me know when you are free! We should all go to dinner or something. Let me know! Thanks again for doing my hair :) You're the best!

Judy said...

I tagged you, check my blog

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.