CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some more Boating pictures

My cousin Josh just returned from his mission in Taiwan, so his family came up this last week to visit us. Josh was dying to go boating! So for the past week we went every single day! It was a lot of fun, but I think that I am boated out for a few days now, and so is Kendon! Good thing it is Sunday and we will not be going today!
JK and Josh wore these jersey's over their life jackets to send to Jake! Jake always wore one of them when he went wakeboarding before he left on his mission. Josh looks like he has really buff shoulders!!
I don't think that Josh had any trouble getting back in the swing of things with wakeboarding! He is a natural!!
one of the MANY pictures that we have of JK wakeboarding.
We went to the river one day early in the morning to have good water and it was FREEZING! JK would not leave me alone about getting in the water and doing something. He said that in the 2 years that we have been married all I have done is tube. He kept begging me to try wakeboarding so I told him that I would if he did. He said that he would, so I went first. I got up on my first try and stayed up for maybe 10 seconds before I let go of the rope. I said I was done and that I did not feel comfortable on the board but he said that I had to go again so that he could at least get a picture. So I had to post this picture because of what I went through. It was so cold!!! And then it was JK's turn and he decided that he did not want to go because it was too cold! So JK...I guess that I have more guts then you!!! haha He owes me BIG time! I am going to have to work on my wakeboarding skills...but in warmer water!
Kendon helping daddy drive the boat. I thought this was the cutest picture. Kendon loves holding onto the steering wheel!

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.