
This morning my cousin Curtis asked us to go boating with him and my other cousins, he said that he had just bought a new boat. So we went with him and his wife Tanya, Jordan & Telaine, Kelli & Thomas, and all 6 of our kids! He upgraded from a Tige (which is a sweet boat) to a MasterCraft x45!!!! It is the sweetest boat that I have ever been on, and JK was loving life wakeboarding behind it. My parents have a Glastron, which is a nice boat and does the job for wakeboarding (we are just glad to have a boat to go on all the time) but there is nothing like a MasterCraft. And the wake the MasterCraft puts out is like 10 times as big as the one the Glastron puts out. JK was a little nervous at first to go big, he had never wakeboarded behind such a big wake, but after a couple of jumps where he let go of the rope due to the air that he got, he got used to it and loved it! He said that we will for sure own a nice boat when he gets out of school. And he said that he would be ok with downgrading to a smaller house in order to own one! Which I am fine with because I LOVE boating!!!

This is an example of JK getting so much air that he could not hold onto the rope! I think that if he would have tried he could have been seriously injured!!

JK after he got used to the bigger wake.

JK, Kendon, Thomas and his daughter Zya.

My cousin Jordan and his son Ryker.
2 comments:
I love the boating pictures and that was an amazing tribute to your mom. She is also my inspiration. I can't believe her strength! I have been blessed beyond measure to have been her friend all these years! Tell her HI!
Danielle!!! Hey! I found your blog from Kortnee's and im so happy i did! You baby is so cute!! I love these blogs so i can see what everyone is up to!! Looks like your doing awesome! Im so happy for you!! Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment