CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shelle's Bridal Shower

Last Saturday was one of my best friend's bridal showers! Shelle is getting married in September in the Newport Beach Temple. I am one of her Bridesmaids so I get to take a trip to California and I am so excited! JK gets to come with you and we are going to make it our family vacation for the year. We will stay with my dad's good friend and we will hopefully get to go to Disney Land and the beach! I am really excited. At Shelle's shower we played a couple of games. The one above we had to put a plate on top of our head and draw Shelle in lingerie. Shelle is demonstrating how that is done. Mine did not turn out very well 
Then we had to make our own lingerie out of toilet paper. We used Shelle's mom as our model. It actually turned out pretty good, and our team won! 
Me and Shelle after everyone left the shower. She is the best! I love that girl!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Best Friends are the Best! Congratulations on being a brides maid. and have a blast in Disney Land and California! Lucky You!

Brent & Dana said...

Post something new already! We miss you...1 month left! yaaaayy! love you lots.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey Danielle! I came across your blog on Hilary's, I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog from time to time! I'm so excited for Shelle! I can't even wait to see pics from the wedding, I love that girl!

Bybee's said...

funny! has she gotten married yet? congrats shelle!

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.