CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kendon sleeping in the Laundry basket


So I have not posted in a while and alot has gone on since I last posted. So I am going to get up to date since Kendon is sleeping and i have a few minutes. This is at Telaine's house. Kendon was so exhausted and would not go to sleep for either of us. Telaine was doing her laundry and she had just gotten a bunch of towels out of the dryer. We were both taking calls for work so I could not hold him at the moment, so I gave him his bottle in the laundry basket and he was out in no time on the warm towels. It was so precious! Maybe I will use this method of putting him to sleep more often.

1 comment:

David & Mary Taylor said...

He looks so cute! We love him so much. Enjoy these precious moments they go by fast.

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.