CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Day Out With Thomas

The next day we went to Heber City for A Day Out with Thomas...It was a lot of fun and the boys liked it, but I think it was a little too expensive for what was there!
Thomas the Train!
Of course the boys were VERY excited to see Thomas himself!

Getting ready to board Thomas!
On the Train...it was the SLOWEST train ride I have EVER been on! I think even the boys commented on how slow it was!

There were a bunch of activities to do after we rode Thomas...They got to put tattoos on!
Boston was very tired...way past naptime!

No comments:

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.