Funny story...my Mom was downstairs busy so I asked her where the boiled eggs were, she said in the bottom long thing. So I grabbed the eggs that were there. After coloring all but like 2 of an 18 pack of eggs Kendon dropped on in to hard and it cracked open and was not boiled! My mom came up and said those are not the boiled eggs! They are in the bottom drawer! OOPS we colored all the wrong eggs! So the kids got to color twice as many! haha
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Coloring Easter Eggs!
Funny story...my Mom was downstairs busy so I asked her where the boiled eggs were, she said in the bottom long thing. So I grabbed the eggs that were there. After coloring all but like 2 of an 18 pack of eggs Kendon dropped on in to hard and it cracked open and was not boiled! My mom came up and said those are not the boiled eggs! They are in the bottom drawer! OOPS we colored all the wrong eggs! So the kids got to color twice as many! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.






No comments:
Post a Comment