CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Kendon's Ramblings

Yesterday I put Boston in his crib to take a nap. I came upstairs and turned on his monitor and he was rambling to himself. Kendon said..."Mom is Boston crying?" I said "No he is just talking" Kendon thought about it for a little while and then said "Mommy, Boston is saying I am not going to go to sleep!" It was really funny. Kendon is so advanced in his talking it blows my mind some of the things he comes up with.

2 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Awww... how cute! Kendon is such a smart lil one!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

I know, Jaylee loves bath time! Kids are so great!

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.