CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Update

With 2 kids I can never find time to update my blog! And when I do it has usually been a month or so, so I have a ton of pictures! So sorry, but there are a lot of pictures! Boston loves tummy time, as long as he is not hungry!
Content with tummy time just sucking on his hand! When he gets his hand in his mouth he goes to town on it! The other day he found his thumb and sucked on it for at least 10 minutes! It was the cutest thing, but I do not want a thumb sucker!

Kendon loves to do tummy time with Boston!
So precious!
This last month Kendon has gotten sick 2 times! We always know he is sick when he will fall asleep snuggling! The frist time he was sick we took him to the doctor because he had a really bad sore throat and a high fever. We were worried it was Swine flu. Poor kid had to have the swine flu test done (they stick a cutip like 2 inches up your nose) as well as the strep throat test. He tested negative for both and just had a virus thankfully! The second time he got sick was just this last week. When everyone was here for the blessing a few poeple had some sort of stomach bug and Boston and Kendon both got it! Boston was throwing up for 3 days straight and just when he got better Kendon started throwing up! But his only lasted a day! I was so nervous that Boston was getting really dehydrated, he was not keeping anything down! I wanted to take him to the doctor, but JK quit his job the beginning of Novemeber and so our insurance ended November 30th! Boston got sick December 1st of course! But they are both doing very well now!

This is where Boston takes his naps! It is so funny because he sleeps all night long in his crib no problem, but when I go to lay him down for a nap in his crib he freaks out! So of course I resort to the swing, which is ok for now until he is old enough that I can let him cry it out in his crib! As for now the swing works, and I don't mind because he usually takes 4 hour naps at a time! It is amazing! I just have to fix the way his head is a lot as you can see above!
Look at that fat belly! I love it!
While we were in Utah for Thanksgiving we took Kendon to Discovery Gateway with JK's sister Rachel and her girls. Kendon had a blast! His favorite part was the water section that had all the ping pong balls! He is OBSESSED with ping pong balls! He sleeps with one every night!


Go Boston Red Sox!!! For your information...we did not name Boston after the Red Sox, even though they are our favorite team!!!

Busy at work!
Love this Little One's smile!
While we were in Utah for Thanksgiving we were able to take the boys and visit my Grandma and Grandpa. They had never seen Boston before. We had a very nice visit with them and they thoroughly enjoyed both of the boys!
Kendon and Papa had a great time together. It was so funny, we wanted Kendon to sing for them and so we bribed him with candy that they had. We would say sing this song and then you can have a candy. After the second song he sang he caught on. So after everything we would ask him to do he would do it and then said "Ok, now I get a candy!" He is too smart for his own good!!!

November 29th we blessed Boston! I LOVED his little suit! He looked like a little old man in a tux!
I ordered these shoes from etsy (one of my favorite websites, thanks to Kortnee) they were a little too small when it came time to wear them, but we made them fit!

I love this jacket!!!
All of JK's family but his youngest sister Jill were able to make it for the blessing! It was so nice to have everyone together!
This is about as good of shot as we could get of our family! It is so hard with a 2 year old and a baby!
Maybe this one is a little better!
Nana and Granddad
Both sets of Grandparents!

My family...missing Jake! He will be home in 6 months! Time has flown by!



With Great Grandma Carole Rae and Grandpa Don. Grandma was not able to come due to her health. We were sad that she could not make it! These 2 are such amazing Grandparents and Great Grandparents!

Look at that sweet face!
My cousin Jared was able to come from Provo! We are so glad that he was able to come, it meant a lot to us! Thanks Jared! It was so good to see you!

1 comment:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

You have had a busy busy month!!!!! I'm so glad to hear that both Kendon and Boston are feeling better! That would have scared me. I love Boston's blessing pictures! He is such a handsome little guy!!!

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.