CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Goal

My parents just bought a program called Memory Mixer for digital scrapbooking and they are kind enough to let me use it! I have already used it for like 6 hours in the last 2 days! I am so excited about it! I have been wanting to scrapbook Kendon's first year of life for a long time, but I just can't find the time to do it. So my goal is to do it in this digital program and then have a book made! I am so excited...we will see how long it takes me to get done! So far I have done his birth and 1st birthday...I have a lot to do in between those 2 events!!! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Danielle those pages are soooo cute!!!! You definitely are very creative with the program!!! I've been wanting to do the whole digital scrapbooking thing myself... Maybe this will get me motivated to get the program I need and get going!! Great job!!!

Karrissa Winward said...

A lot of my friends use that program and love it. I am still doing scrapbooking the old fashion way but think I should switch to digital soon. Let me know how you like that program! Those pages look great!

Judy said...

Good Job I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

oh so cute!! that looks like lots of fun! but would stress me out somewhat too. i have so many pictures that i need to scrapbook!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

LOVE this! You have inspired me! :):)

Steph said...

SO cute!! I want this program! Love the pages you did. He was such a little punkin! Isn't it crazy how big he is now? Time goes too fast.

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.